SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29!
I invite you to tailor the workshop series to your needs and resources. This fluid á la carte structure served last fall’s healing circle well when we journeyed through the African Kontomble Medicine Wheel.
The core group of students loved sharing their journey, and others benefited from the healing potential of each circle and ritual. From my point of view, I’d rather share some of the medicine than none at all. Like the Energy Salons, the circle is revitalized by a new blend of energies each week.
This fall’s healing circle awaits!
We are more like trees than we know! To be fully alive and thrive is to couple our indispensable grounding cord to the earth with our simultaneous impulse to grow upward to the sun. All living beings share this orientation, but trees more than any other palpably live it.
- We will forge a path back to our magnificent intrinsic harmony by formalizing our apprenticeship with trees, our familiar yet ancient and sacred teachers.
- We will explore the wonder and transformative healing power of the Creative Cycle that trees embody with ease and grandeur and that Medical Qigong translates so succinctly.
- We will investigate our less glamorous and rather slithery alchemical allies and energy powerhouses: our organs. Similar to chakras, organs are nothing less than Love’s powerful generators that synchronize the seasons, elements, and a plethora of other experiential and spiritual building blocks of living and thriving as a spirit in a human incarnation.
- We will orient our self to this rhythm to harness and integrate the energy for the winter solstice. It is my aim to help us all align with this rhythm and establish a solid internal foundation throughout the winter (the prescient incubation cycle) so we can step into our sacred tree power to launch our annual cycle in the spring.
Join us to decode the power of this cycle and integrate its wisdom into your self-Reiki and Reiki practice.
Energy Orb 1: October 29: Liver and Gallbladder
Energy Orb 2: November 5: Heart, Duodenum, and Small Intestine
Energy Orb 3: November 12: Spleen, Pancreas, and Stomach
Energy Orb 4: November 19: Lung and Colon
Energy Orb 5: November 26: Kidneys, Bladder, Brain, and Reproductive Organs
You can register for the whole series or choose as many morning-only sessions or day sessions (morning & afternoon) as you’d like.
Morning Session, 10 am to 1 pm:
Intro to Energy Orbs 1 through 5 in sequence. I will also lead a meditation and initiate a healing circle focused on the energy orb of the day.
Afternoon Session, 2 pm to 5 pm:
Supervised Reiki practice on students applying the principles introduced in the morning.
- If you already have your Level 1, this can serve as your Reiki Level 2. I will do attunements based on registration and fulfill the Canadian Reiki Association requirements.
- If you already have your Level 2 with me specifically, and you have completed your Canadian Reiki Association practicum requirements, this can serve as your Level 3. Again, I will attune based on registration and fulfill the mandate of the Canadian Reiki Association.
- If you have not completed your Level 2 practicum, you can apply the afternoon supervised Reiki sessions toward part of your practicum.
Eight Branches Academy
1173 Davenport Rd
Toronto, ON M6H 2G6